Saturday, March 1, 2008

Jesus Christ Loves Me

March 2008, Talk #2

In primary we sing the song “I Feel My Savior’s Love”. Whenever I hear the words of this song it reminds me how much Jesus Christ loves me. I would like to share some of the words of this song with you.


I feel my Savior’s love.

In all the world around me.

His spirit warms my soul

Through everything I see


I feel my Savior’s love.

And know that he will bless me.

I offer him my heart;

My shepherd he will be.


He knows I will follow him.

Give all my life to him.

I feel my Savior’s love

The love he freely gives me.


These words remind me that Jesus is our Savior, he died for each of us and because he did, we can return to live with Heavenly Father again someday.


Jesus suffered and died for us. He paid the price for our sins. This is called the “Atonement”.

While we are here on earth, each of us will make mistakes and sin. Because Jesus Christ died for us we can repent and become clean again.

Jesus did his part and he asks each of us to do our part by obeying the commandments, repenting when we sin and always remembering him.


I know that Jesus loves me and he loves each and every one of us. We can feel our Savior’s love when we do things that bring us closer to him like read the scriptures or say our prayers. I know that I can show my love for the Savior by following his example and obeying the commandments.



No comments: