Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Jesus Created A World...

January 2008, Talk #4

In the beginning, Heavenly Father asked his son Jesus Christ to create a place for his Spirit Children to live. Jesus Christ, under the direction of Heavenly Father created the Earth. It took 6 days.

On the first day, Jesus divided light from the darkness creating day and night.

On the second day, he organized Heaven and Earth.

On the third day, he divided the land from the water and created all of the plants including trees, flowers, grasses, vegetables, and fruit.

On the fourth day, he created the sun, moon and stars.

On the fifth day, he created fish and birds.

On the sixth day, Jesus created the animals. Then Heavenly Father created man "in his 0wn image". This means that our bodies look like Heavenly Father's.

Adam and Eve were the first people on this earth. They were our first parents.

I am very thankful to have such a beautiful earth to live on. I know that It was created for me. I am thankful for the sunshine that keeps me warm and the plants that give me food. I am thankful for a Heavenly Father that loves me and wants me to be happy.



No comments: